Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted lately...

I know, it has been ages since I posted anything. I feel really bad, but there has just been no time.

I have a new job, which is a relief at least on the financial side of things. But I miss my free time to read and write and browse other people's offerings.

Don't get me wrong, I read and write a lot at work, and I guess you could say I follow other people's offerings as well - their complaints and legal disputes and litigious bickering.

The Court Rules are certainly not as riveting as The 13th Tale, for example and writing letters to the other side, while often involving a little imagination, do not really spur the creative spirit.

Oh well.

By the way, I am writing this in my blogger tool in Gmail, so keen to see how it works. Its great because I don't have to wait for my blog to load to be able to give a quick update.

Anyway, hopefully some more updates shortly. Will have to make more of an effort to find interesting things to experience and blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment