Thursday, July 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - Unread


This is the prompt today: “So here today I present to you an Unread Books Challenge. Give me the list or take a picture of all the books you have stacked on your bedside table, hidden under the bed or standing in your shelf – the books you have not read, but keep meaning to. The books that begin to weigh on your mind. The books that make you cover your ears in conversation and say, ‘No! Don’t give me another book to read! I can’t finish the ones I have!’ “

This is not truly reflective of my "to be read" pile - you have to bear in mind that I am living in a new country, and so do not have all my books with me. These ones are mainly used books that I have collected from sales while here. The 2 piles on the right are the ones I intend to read ASAP, and the ones on the left, I will get around to eventually! A very mixed selection, so always a lot of choice. I don't mind how big my TBR pile gets - it is good to have the right book to hand when the need arises.

2 comments:

  1. Just from this post alone I gather that you lead a very interesting life! Nice job collecting upon arriving in a new country! =)

    Happy BTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like you're doing okay, despite that big move! :-)

    ReplyDelete