Friday, August 28, 2009

Going to Goa!

I am going to India! Yay!!!! I have been wanting to go for so long, and now I have an opportunity. Unfortunately it is for work, not for pleasure, and so I can't bring AL with me. I think he is a little envious.

Our work is holding a retreat in Goa, and I am lucky enough to have been invited along. I heard it is the monsoon season over there right now, and I can't wait to see rain again. The forecast for all of next week is rain and thunderstorms!

Hopefully I have an opportunity to take some pictures, because it has been way too long since I had the camera out, and I really want to show you all some more scenes from this part of the world.

Now...what to pack...


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to India! I live in Delhi and Goa is far.

    Hope you have a great time, working as well sightseeing.

    You can give me buzz when you come to India.

    gautami.tripathy[at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! Have a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete