Friday, June 5, 2009

Nothing To Blog About

I've been a bit slack with my blogging this week. Actually very slack. I have only responded to blog prompts, and haven't actually written anything off my own bat. Mainly because I have had such a quiet week - I just realised today that I haven't left the building since last Saturday! I mean I have been up to the gym and things like that, but haven't actually been out anywhere else. So nothing much to blog about during the week.  

Today we went to the Outlet Mall, a bit of a drive out of town, but this time we didn't get lost on the way out there - a big achievment. We were looking for business shirts for AL, but of course I got in on the action too. Found a couple of great shirts for AED 28, which is about $11 Australian! Plus a pair of cut-offs for about $25 Aussie! I'm sure they aren't the best quality, but for the price...

AL also managaed to find some great business shirts for AED 60, ($24) each. A pretty successful trip out, especially as he found the colours he was looking for. 

I also found a Van Heusen store that has fabulous business attire for women...just need a job to match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment