Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Blogging Award - And A Literary One At That




I am very new to blogging, and have been enjoying myself immensely sharing some of my adventures, re-kindling a love of writing, and sharing my love for reading. So I feel incredibly honored that Missy @ Missy's Book Nook has presented me with this award. 

The Literary Blog Award acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile! These amazing bloggers make reading fun, and enhance the delight of reading!

The Rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I am going to nominate 2 people for this awesome award. I discovered their blogs in the last couple of weeks through the Booking Through Thursday meme, and was delighted with their style of writing and their thoughtful insights into the world of reading.
Accordingly, I would like to present the Literary Blogging Award to:

1. Becca @ Bookstackand

2 comments:

  1. Shari, how lovely to meet you, and welcome to the world of blogging! One of the best parts is meeting people from all over the world. You are my first virtual friend from Dubai, so I'm excited to learn more about your life there.

    Thank you so much for the award :) I'm honored, and I love the picture on the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I certainly wouldn't have known you were new from the look and style of your blog!

    ReplyDelete