Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am very grateful for the following:
  1. All the visitors to my blog in the last week, friends, family and new blogosphere friends. For those of you who don't know me personally, a very special welcome, and I hope you enjoy following along with our Dubai adventures (or lack of!). 
  2. The company that provides us with our internet, landline and TV connection - their staff have fixed our problem with a minimum of fuss. I have to admit I was surprised by the level of service and helpfulness!
  3. For beautiful friends who email job vacancies or who cut out clippings and send them home with AL. (Even if I am inherently unqualified for the roles.)
  4. For the delicious Indian tea that I have recently discovered, a cup of which I am savouring as I type. 
  5. For the dress that I managed to find last weekend to wear tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment